Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am Alive

Yes I am here...alive and well. And yes I am married!! Ha, life is good, school is good, my wife is good, God is good!! I am really just loving life right now!

Anywho...I am prolly going to need a new car. My truck broke down...again!, and Amy and I have had to drive each other everywhere! It is getting a little annoying. Not being with my wife...but not having my truck is annoying.

What else...it has been awhile since I have posted. We do not have internet right now at our apartment. So I have to be at school to do anything online. But soon we will have DSL, hopefully!

It finally got cold here... which I am loving, I hate all the warm weather, I love to be cold. idk I guess I am just cold hearted.

So I am fed up with the church...haha, what else is new, that is a different post all together I guess. I am being really random right now, but that's just me. I am random. I remember that stage of me growing up when I was a quiet, shy boy and sometimes wish that was still me, I have to much energy and say things too often when I do not mean them. Oh well, life is always fun with me i guess. Seriously...for those of you who didn't know me when I lived in Cedar Springs, MI might not recognize me. I could be really quiet and shy. Whatever happened to that kid??? Haha...Chris is reading this and he thinks I am making stuff up...oh well.

So I think that I might go to class today...so I think I should go...man i love senioritis...I mean I have had it for a few years but this year I am really trying to fight it. So off to anothor boring class I go.

Catch ya later!!

Derrick

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can vouch for the shy you, Derrick. I remember back in the day when you would barely make eye contact with anyone without your face turning red and having to immediately look down at the ground...

But hey, everyone changes. Oddly enough, I have mellowed out immensely in recent years.

A balance of each is needed, I suppose.

Good to hear you're doing well- keep blogging! :-)

(Do you know if Chase or Clint blogs? I've been to Neil's, though he hasn't updated since November...)