Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hmmmm

Here I am posting for the second time in two days...weird huh. Anywho this is just a simple post...nothing too in-depth i guess. (I still plan on giving a post about tongues...I just do not have the time right now.)
Right now I am kind of looking around for a job. I still work part-time at my church and also teach music on the side but now that I am graduating I need to look for something a little more full-time. The church that I am at has speculated expanding my position to full-time with benefits but they are kind of dragging their feet on that and I do not think that it is going to happen. It is hard because Amy has another year of college after I am done so we cannot move anywhere yet. I have a few options but I would like to stay in a ministry position if that is what the Lord wills. I was offered a position by a guy who works in masonry in his company...but I hopefully an opportunity in a church will be availiable. But, hey whatever the Lord wants!

I have to say that I really love my wife!! It has been so great being married!! Better than I could ever have imagined! I say this because I was challeneged to really appreciate those I love this week when a friend of ours passed away leaving behind her husband of only 2 months. Very tragic, she was saved which allows us to rejoice in that, but still it is very hard on her husband and her family, and rightfully so. It is a reminder to me that life is precious and even though I can rest in my eternity I still need to remember to not take this life for granted as far as caring for the people that I love.

Anywho, have a good one all, catch ya later!

Derrick

No comments: